Ah.....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like i was so stuck and trapped and there is no way out. Not that i can find one so far.
Is this the kind of life that we should have? It seems that my life for next week is already planned out. It goes pretty much the same for the following weeks, and there is nothing that seems to be interesting will be happening.
This kind of life always makes me wonder, whether life is destiny or determination? If people ask me whether i can change something and make a difference in my everyday life, the answer will be yes. But i am already more grown up than i thought i will, and i limit my own choices. I become too coward and feel very convenient in my own comfort zone. My logical way of thinking always telling me that "It will be too much of a hassle and works, inconvenient, etc..." if i have the slightest thought of doing something unusual. Is this what a grown up soul should be? Is this what grown ups called "living a stable life"? or is it living an easy life because we are too old for an adventure?
Why we are doing what we are doing? Do we have to come up with reasons? I am not sure if i can tell you all of the reasons why i did what i did. Maybe I'm gonna say that I'm doing what I'm doing for the sake of better future. Is it even true?
Life seems so long, we feel young and think that we have a whole lifetime to do what we want to. We always try to keep our spirit, our dream quiet by telling ourselves that we still have time. Do we really have the time?
Maybe it is just a good thing being young, when we can think like that. But if we get older, we will think about having a steady life and all of the thoughts that we have while we were young will be replaced by another dreams, like having a family, kids, and nice house with a garden.
Am i gonna end up having this kind of "dream life"?
I am gonna seems greedy if i already have all of these and do not feel satisfy. There are a lot of people out there that barely eat and have a proper house to live in. What I will feel guilty and just living this life, being a slave of our "dream life".