hmm... i'm so glad that finally the international2 (international festival and int. dance) events are done. they're driving me crazy lately- wearing kebaya was a pain. but it's worth it though. I had tons of fun last night during the int.dance I can't believe my self could feel so care free like last night. I enjoyed my self very much. Circumstances and people indeed bring differences in one's life, including the partners that i got for learning Salsa and Samba who are very very good. Thx to zef and fe-->i learnt a lot. I also got my mission accomplished! teaching Jessie (the new and only best friend that i have here, who is very smart-thx God! i can't stand dumb person). my definition of dumb = lack of common senses
Wow.. i was dead tired when i got to my room. Spent some times chatting w/ my Dad and talked quite a bit w/ si timot yg complain klo ni lagu di blogku ga bisa di off-in, made a comment for my picture that i look fat. i hope he'll read this too. he should learn what most women want to hear. the good thing is i'm not in the list of that "most women", so i still like his honest comments better. then should i concern that i really get fat? hmm... it's tough! Fatty foods taste so much better. And good for him that last night i found another reason for him to like himself more. vice versa, it's good for me he has tons of common senses that can straighten the way i think sometimes
Finally i'm done with my homework for tomorrow. Yup! just for tomorrow. There're still a lot of stuffs waiting for me. I found writing blogs like this is really enjoyable-even if it's in the midst of my tons of homework. I never though that i will love to write like this.
hate it so much, when i can't say it out loud what i think about something or someone. It's so annoying.
anyone who has ideas about what the world will look like in 20 years, please leave a comment or find a way to communicate the ideas w/ me. I need someone to have brainstorming so bad.