<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/98103291477577373?origin\x3dhttp://deviantjournal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 31, 2008
living sanctuary

Lord prepare me
to be a sanctuary
pure and holy
tried and true
with thanksgiving,
I'll be a living
sanctuary for you
It is you, Lord
Who came to save the heart and soul
of every man
It is you Lord
Who knows my weakness
Who give me strength,
with thine own hand

Lord prepare me
to be a sanctuary
pure and holy
tried and true
with thanksgiving,
I'll be a living
sanctuary for you

Lead me on Lord
From temptation
Purify me
From within
fill my heart with
you holy spirit
take away all my sin

Lord prepare me
to be a sanctuary
pure and holy
tried and true
with thanksgiving,
I'll be a living
sanctuary for you

Eugenie posted at 10:31 PM | 0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

[ ME. ]
...about myself...
still have a long path to go
loving life and cheesecake
wandering outside the box
can't wait to go home

[ MUSIC. ]
collide - Howie day
cannonball - Damien rice
lost & home - michael buble
Boston Brass concert!!!

[ TAGBOARD. ]


[ BLOGS I READ. ]
Lia
Christa

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?