<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/98103291477577373?origin\x3dhttp://deviantjournal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 29, 2008
Friday, March 28 - - I enjoy every part of my life and so do you

Gloomy day..
I don't like it when my mood get swept away by the weather.
I'm so happy today is friday!! I love friday! and it means weekend already. I go to my class and enjoy it very much. I'm done with my unknown bacteria, which i'm very happy about. No more going to lab everyday to look for them.

My history class always turn out very interesting (even though it always interesting for me). I never love history like this much before. Now, i'm in the chapter "Age of anxiety". I find it very interesting how human thought could be changed extremely by a war (WW I- which happened because of proud and the arrogance of human being--> it merely a contest of weapons, who can produce a weapon that can kill the most is the winner, and actually the winer got nothing except debt).Isn't this very interesting story of human civilization? Are get more civilized by doing more war and kill more people?

The age of anxiety is the story after WWI. People seems to lose their hopes and it also give loss in other part of human life. It is very true that no one can live without hope or dream. People going crazy during this time. They craved for stability and they tried to make it; somehow in a very "interesting" way. I did read books and now abut the holocaust, which is also the biggest genocide in human history. But indeed, it's really different if you watch the movie and see the real pictures, it's really something beyond our imagination of what a human can do toward others.

hmm.. enough of history i guess. btw, i did cut people's hair tonight. hehe... i had a lot of fun. and they said they like it. so far neither of them complain to me. but i don't think that they will b/c they don't even pay me for cutting their hair, which my friend have tons of them so it takes like an hour to cut.

later on tonight i went to 2 art museum at the other town ( hesston has nothing that you can call downtown or qualified of being one-but still, i like this town so much, good for me huh?)
Does any of you like Picasso? If yes, please leave a comment which explained why you like them. B/c i never understand the "art" in it. I like impressionism type of art better.
Skipping in the middle of the road at night? Yes, we did it (my friends and I). A mid-aged guy walked pass us and make a comment "enjoy yourself,huh?"- nothing can be better, right?

You know what, your mind can take control of your feeling. You just have to practice little bit to be able to do that. I did it last night. I'm glad of my existence right here right now and i don't regret for what i chose and a good thing is i always find a way to enjoy it, because these are what myself is consist of. I always keep in mind that the main thing is to keep the main thing, main thing.

special thx to Lia for encouraging me to have this thing

Labels:

Eugenie posted at 2:02 PM | 0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

[ ME. ]
...about myself...
still have a long path to go
loving life and cheesecake
wandering outside the box
can't wait to go home

[ MUSIC. ]
collide - Howie day
cannonball - Damien rice
lost & home - michael buble
Boston Brass concert!!!

[ TAGBOARD. ]


[ BLOGS I READ. ]
Lia
Christa

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?